#makemoneyonline #crypromining #cloudmining #freecrypto #freemoney

Hello,

I stumbled upon a new russian site, called NFT Ferma.

It seemed to me user-friendly. When you register you get one Vertical Neft Well free, which generates 0,1056T
daily and refunds 21% of its value (15T) monthly. Of course you can buy more wells like it, or better and upgrade them to level 7 for more income. There is a telegram channel with promo codes shared. It is a new project, but seems nice to me.

Here is my refferal link
https://nftferma.com/i/628

There are PTC's as well, daily bonuses and NFT bank, where you can buy NFT and sell another day if more profitable.

My first payout. Send and received withing a second. I invested 10 TRX to be able to withdraw, but it seems to work.

It has

Only people mentioned by VladKostadinov in this post can reply

In response Vladislav Kostadinov to his Publication

It has a lot of features, and is pretty new. If you decide to give it a try, make certain to join telegram channels, to get a chance for a free promo code to boost your production.
There are a lot of similar projects, yet this seems good to me. There is RefBack option, which everyone can change, so I am putting it on 25%, which means I will share 25% of my potential refferals bonus with my refferals. Because if someone joins after me, but has many refferals, he can gain some of the bonus he/she generates me as well. Because the affiliate program has 2 levels, so I gain a small bonus from his/her refferals, and just to be fair, I share 25% of the total bonus I gain with the original refferal.