Why Do You Need An EC Representative?

Finally, you need to know that you will require a FSC that stands for Free Trade Certificate which is used as an international export documentation for exporting medical devices as well as IVD medical products. It shows that the products you deal in can be marketed in European countries freely.

Website: https://www.edocr.com/v/go...

Only people mentioned by Cert3Global in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cert 3 Global, click on at the bottom under it